local measurements of tissue water
The multiprobe Delfin MoistureMeterD is a unique and compact water-specific instrument for the measurement of water content of biological tissues. It measures the dielectric constant values of the skin and subcutaneous tissues non-invasively and locally in a few seconds. The dielectric constant value is directly proportional to the amount of water in the tissue. Applications for the MoistureMeterD vary from assessing medical conditions to research and development of pharmaceutical, wound care and personal care products affecting tissue water content.
- Non-invasive and local measurements
- Measurements on virtually all body sites
- Practical and easy to use
- Accurate, reliable and repeatable measurements
- 4 probes for different measurement depths
- Portable and equipped with a rechargeable battery
- Wireless data collection to PC
For further information, please use the contact form.